Many small and medium sized businesses don’t require a marketing specialist on a full-time basis. However, most would love to have someone they could trust to manage their marketing on an ongoing basis though. We work with a select few businesses doing just that.
Our marketing services
Here are some of the things we can assist with or manage for you;
- Marketing strategy and planning, including digital, print and broadcast media
- Social media marketing on Facebook and LinkedIn
- EDM (Electronic Direct Mail) using Mailchimp
- Online advertising using Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager and LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- Online marketing results tracking using Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Reporting
- Copy writing for brochures and ads
- On- and offline content creation and management
- Copy editing and proof-reading
- Media mix selection
- Plan, implement and measure marketing campaigns
- Staff training, e.g. presentation skills, sales techniques etc
- Website design and build
You’ll notice this is list doesn’t include each and every marketing discipline. We don’t try to be specialists in all areas of marketing but instead focus on what we’re really good at. In addition, we can easily tap into an extensive network of specialists in complimentary fields like graphic design, Instagram and photography.
Ready to take the next step?
Are you ready to work on your business and take it to the next level? Then read on. If you feel you and your business would benefit from what SMS HQ has to offer, we’d love to hear from you.
We offer a free, no-obligation 30-minute catch up so we can find out a bit more about each other and discuss how SMS HQ can help you grow your business. At the end of the meeting we’ll discuss how to move forward;
- We’ll confirm ongoing marketing management is the best match for you – or if perhaps some project work or coaching are more suitable.
- We’ll discuss your investment in both project hours and potential additional advertising spend.
- Based on this, we’ll prepare a free, written proposal outlining the scope of the work.
- We’ll discuss this with you, ensuring we’ve covered everything and we’re both clear on what we’re wanting to achieve.
- Once you’re happy with the proposal you sign off and we start working together.
Our first month of working together will be quite in-depth. When you take us on to look after your marketing we will work closely with you to quickly gain a solid understanding of your business and what’s important for you. What we work on specifically depends on your requirements, but everything we do is aimed at telling your story in an engaging, genuine and consistent way to help you grow your business.
While we don’t like to lock people into long-term contracts, we also know from experience that you’ll only really start to reap the benefits of having a marketing specialist with you along the way after about 6 months. When we meet this is something we’ll discuss to ensure it is the right solution for your business.