Sometimes your team is too small – or simply too busy – to take on more work and you need someone who can manage a project for you, making sure you cross all the T’s and dot all the I’s.
We’re available for sales and marketing related projects and this is like having a casual marketing specialist at your disposal. Depending on the scope of work, this may include us working from your office regularly and/ or meeting with the team while we’re working on a project.
Here are some examples of project support we offer:
- Project Planning – we start with defining what you want to achieve and why, then work back to ensure we’ve covered all areas, create an action list and set deadlines.
- Project Management – depending on your own workload and experience you may prefer we manage the whole project… and yes that means we’ll be the ones chasing you when you’ve missed a deadline we agreed on!
We managed all digital marketing, including Facebook and Mailchimp, for the K2M Multisport event.
We carried out online reviews for local Nelson Tasman businesses like Kiwi Journeys and Dancing Sands Distillery and made recommendations on how to improve their use of Mailchimp EDM, Facebook business page, Facebook Ads Manager and Google Analytics.
We also assessed Stonegrill New Zealand’s marketing materials and made recommendations to update content and improve targeting.
We worked with Nelson Honey and made recommendations to streamline their sales and marketing processes and strategy.
We helped the team at Clark Estate prepare for the launch of their Cellar Door in the heart of Blenheim. We prepared a project plan to ensure all work required would be done in the right time frame and no steps were missed or overlooked. We also prepared a press release and invitations to specific target markets to announce the opening of the Cellar Door and compiled a media contact list to send the press release to.
We assisted Forster’s – the restaurant at Moutere Hills Vineyard – with copy for their website. We worked with the team at Aflex Technology to fine-tune their B-2-B sales and marketing strategy.
We trained local Stampin’ Up! demonstrator Sharron Martin in how to get the most out of email marketing using Mailchimp.
We supported style and colour consultant Lynn Crossland with website and brochure copy writing and helped define her target market more clearly.
Ready to take the next step?
Are you ready to work on your business and take it to the next level? Then read on. If you feel you and your business would benefit from what SMS HQ has to offer, we’d love to hear from you.
We offer a free, no-obligation 30-minute catch up so we can find out a bit more about each other and discuss how SMS HQ can help you grow your business. At the end of the meeting we’ll discuss how to move forward;
- We’ll confirm project work is the best match for you – or if perhaps marketing management or coaching are more suitable.
- We’ll discuss your investment in both project hours and potential additional advertising spend. Our project fee is $85+GST per hour.
- Based on this, we’ll prepare a free, written proposal outlining the scope of the work.
- We’ll discuss this with you, ensuring we’ve covered everything and we’re both clear on what we’re wanting to achieve.
- Once you’re happy with the proposal you sign off and we start working together.